Wednesday 25 August 2021

Js13K - multiplayer progress - Day 12

 I've had a busy few days in which I have redesigned the look of my 'path game' a little; also introduced scoring and win conditions. You can see the latest version here set up for two players on one device.


I've played the game against myself on one device for a few days and am happy with the dynamics - I have a few small tweaks in mind but nothing breaking.


I've also completed the work on cloud based play - this Heroku instance allows connection across the cloud to other players and co-ordinates the play between players on different devices. You can play with that here (by going into multiple tabs or using different devices/browsers). Very happy with this implementation atm and don't think it will need much further work.

Source code for my development can be found here if anyone needs a sample for a turn based multiplayer game.

No comments:

Post a Comment