Saturday 13 August 2022

JS13k 2022 - Starts Now

 For several years I've enjoyed the js13kgames contest and have consistently created an entry.

This year is a bit difficult as I am adventure travelling for 27 out the 31 days of the competition thus I intent to submit my final product 4 days from now and find out about the results when I return in 5 weeks.

This year I have 10-15 hours of development time over 4 days as opposed to my usual 30 - 50 hours over 4 weeks. So that is a constraint.

This year I'd am planning a simple turn based game with these features:

  • Play 2 human players on one device; play two human players online; play vs AI
  • Have varied and worthy AI opponents
  • Abstract strategy game
  • Some simple audio effects
  • Glowing, tron-like, neon 80's appearance
The contest is started - the theme is 'Death'. 



No comments:

Post a Comment