Saturday 6 June 2015

Game 5: Release

I thought I had finished up this game a couple of weeks ago and was just waiting for artwork but as I played it I realized that it would be much cooler if it had many more words - ideally thousands more.

So with that thought in mind I downloaded a list of English words, talked Libre Office into calculating a heuristic function for each word (and learned once again that spreadsheets are much weaker tools than they appear) and generated some serious word lists.

I added some tutorial text; credits screen and made the css responsive.
I also received lots of cool artwork from contributors and have added a couple of new bits myself.

So my final version of the game appears here . As ever you are welcome to view; judge; copy ; or mod the source (including the graphical resources).

No comments:

Post a Comment