I have been making very slow progress on this my sixth game - the technology is cutting edge and fairly unreliable. A week or so ago I had realized that this game wasn't going to run on ANY IE version because the 3d transform support is partial - this week I found that the game was reliably crashing firefox and only actually worked on Chrome.
Interestingly the current version does seem to run reliably on FF so there must be something specific I'm doing that is confusing FF in some contexts. I have also discovered that many of my assumptions about the browser units 'em' and the width of the fixed font are not in general reliable; a solution I need to fix if I have any chance of implementing collision detection.
On the plus side the system is auto-generating infinite terrain and cleaning up the terrain behind it - also it looks quite pretty currently. So despite being desperately behind time on this one I will continue with it at least to have a fixed course length and crashes.
If you want to take a look (and fly) you can fly with the AWSD keys here.